Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Cbz Viewer Mac Os X ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Matchs -> Match Amicaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
geronwilma

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Oct - 17:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Cbz Viewer Mac Os X Répondre en citant

Cbz Viewer Mac Os X > bit.ly/2eh1X6X

Cbz Viewer Mac Os X

5d80d7912b
ConsNone that I've found. What are the Pros. I don't know if the software is worth a damn yet or not, but I will be finding out soon enough. The ratings you see may vary by country or region. There are several alternatives for doing this, but one of the easiest ways is to use cron. Simple Comic does not allow you to download comics, nor does it come with any files, so you'll need to have a legitimate source of files from another source; but once you do, this will open them fast and make it easy to read them on any size screen. After reading the previous reviews I was so happy to find this program, but disappointed afterwards.

This email address is being protected from spambots. As of today, you can build as many libraries as you want. Reply to this review Was this review helpful? (0) (0) Report this post Email this post Permalink to this post Results 1–9 of 9 1 Please Wait Add Your Review Login or create an account to post a review. I would like to know if there is enough readers interested by the project. Comical 20 October 2014 If youre looking for a CBR and CBZ reader for your favorite OS, look no farther. I have developed YACReaderLibraryServer for making easy to have a 24/7 comics server at home. The Best Comic Reader for Mac Retina Muli-Touch Images Converter Watch the video Free Download Buy Now Mac App Store seense Store . Page Layout: Pages laid out as they would be in print Page Ordering: Left to right or right to left Page Scaling: Original size, window fit and horizontal Fullscreen: Maximize viewing area Archive Handling: Seamlessly deals with .cbr, .cbz, .zip, .rar, tar, 7z, lha and others Multiple Sessions: View multiple comics at one time Auto-save: Comics are automatically bookmarked and reopened at launch Page Rotation: Rotate the pages to maximize display area Image Loupe: Zoom in on small details Full Screen Thumbnail View: Quickly find the page you want Simplicity: Does not attempt to be all things to all people License: MIT Version 1.7 RC2: 64bit New icon courtesy of Martin Andersson Redesigned User Interface Customizable toolbar Dock style, auto-hiding fullscreen bezel Simplified preferences Quicklook plugin for cbz and cbr files Create and soft crop thumbnail icons for cbz,zip,cbr, and rar archives Extract individual pages Option to open nested archives Can view text release notes (.txt, .nfo, .info) Many other fixes and improvements download install purchase purchase x . With comic loading faster and turn page animating smoother than ever before. powered by TinyLetter ..

suzanne's diary for nicholas pdf freenj walters harker's journey pdf freebiblia hebraica stuttgartensia epub booksnumero motor cbr 600 rr f4itranscribed piano voicings pdf freeshare capital and debentures pdf freecatherynne m valente deathless epub gratisthe hunters brotherband chronicles book 3 epub formatcours d'audit et controle de gestion pdf freeanne weale epub bud illegal

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Oct - 17:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Matchs -> Match Amicaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006